Tweed is trending! And Essie’s updated take on tweed nails is the best we’ve seen! We can’t wait to try this patterned pop of colour – a chic complement to jeans or your favourite LBD. Have fun!
Shades you’ll need:
Back In The Limo
Double Breasted Jacket
Bump Up The Pumps
Jiggle High, Jiggle Low
1. Apply two coats of Back In The Limo and allow to dry completely.
2. Dip a striping brush in Double Breasted Jacket. Apply thin lines of different lengths vertically and horizontally across the nail.
3. Clean your brush with polish remover.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 with Bump Up The Pumps. Your lines should begin to overlap.
5. Repeat steps 2 and 3 with Jiggle High, Jiggle Low.
Start with a thin layer of Essie Base Coat.
Remove the cap of each bottle before you begin.
Dip your striping brush directly into the bottle.
Seal with a thin layer of Essie Top Coat.
Source: Glamour Magazine, SA